BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

o_O

Things that are makeing my panties catch on fire.




as i have mentioned before Logo is sparaticly showing Buffy, they have like a three show lineup something like three times a day. however the shows are going something like this. (season 1 ep.3) then (season 5 ep12) , (season 7 ep1) there is no order just MADNESS!!! however i was watching yesterday and suddenly there was that blond vamp who i love. only i forgot i loved him (*shame on me*) and my panties caught on fire. *yay second degree burns on my hoo hoo!*



Spike aka William "the bloody" aka William Pratt.your attitude is smexy to me. (clearly i have issues)

its not really the vampier thing that turns me on. because i dislike pain and generaly i try and avoid bodily fluids. (blood play Yuck) its that attitude they give vamps in books/tv n such. IDK why i love them soo. im sure there is a study out there somewhere that explains girls obsession with fanged hottness.
oh right its one something in the morning and im ranting about seriously loveing a fictional vampier from a dead TV show. *pulls out hair*
Insomnia is a bish my friends. a horribul Bish.

0 comments: