BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

im avoideing you


all of you.
your like...tory, why don't you post more?
and my answer.
JESUS H CHRIST YALL ARE PUSHY!!!

actually I'm being all faking emo girl today and refuse to post humorous things.
(what with it being below me and all)
so eff all of you I'm going to brush all my hair in my face, sharpie my nails black, and cut myself.
BEcauSe I'm hardcore.

yeeeeeaaaaa

by the by.
I'm in some fucked up sudo relationship. so of course I'm loosing weight.
ten pounds this week. so obviously I'm a skinny bitch now.

alright not skinny
but 18pounds lighter bitch

which is something to be proud of if you ask me.
which you didn't.
but I'm going to tell you anyways.

your being way weird/argumentative today Nigerians.
i don't know if i like this new pushy side of you.

I'm going to go eat some emo hamburgers,because I'm emo, and that's what emos do.
unless of course you are an emo vegan. in which case
go kill yourself.
:D
have a nice day Nigerians.
i less than three at least one of you,
(fight among yourselves as to whom that is)

0 comments: