BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

dude.

oh how i love haveing a sudo boyfriend. for about a week i had my lovins and smexins all at the same place. i think we all know how happy regular(ish) sechs makes me. and a happy tory is a skinny tory. lost eleven pounds this last week >_< well its all for not. because my boy toy is running off for 10 weeks. now i actually have to TRY to get skinny, working out ,eating right and what not... *mega sigh*
personal trainer guy,(-who daily mocks me whith his muscles ontop of muscles-)
says that i ought to take low impact dance class once a week inbetween my intence workouts. im against this on a few levels, mostly because i cant really dance outside of wiggleing my hips stripper style.

but because SOMBODY wont be sechsing me up i have to do it..

BlArGh!!!

anywho.

im back on the track to skinny. woot!

im drinking water right now haveing lusty thoughts about a cupcake. mmmm cupcake.
*fak*

0 comments: