BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 3, 2010

woah....

I absolutely realize that this blog is for me and me alone, its like shouting into a cave around here, around here, around here.
(lol get it? eco?...no?....ah crap)
but i feel the need to tell myself.{in case i get worried} that my blog is going through termoil! the usual laptop i use for sexing it up with the blogieness is down for the count. I'm on my own laptop right now. which has had a looong and hard life.
steeped on, and forced to look at dirtyness with no virus protection, not to mention p2p stealing of goods.
so basically this machine hates me,
it wont let me post all the time, nor will it alot my love of waaay to many pics. hence why i have been posting videos lately.

anyways.
TERMOOOOOIL!

the no one who is reading this. might notice some gaps between posts.
*gasp!*

0 comments: