BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

the future is in embroidery!


turns out im not a complete loser when it comes to embroidering things. it seems to be yet another random skill that i have acquired. currently I'm using this skill for the dorky betterment of everyone. my very first project (just to test the waters) was Anpan from Nemu-nemu. a lovely web comic i discovered and instantly fell in love with.
my second and almost completed project has been a tribute to my favorite line in the Dr.Horrible sing along blog. "all the birds are singing that you're gonna DIE"
it makes me so happy i might very well splode.

i realize that if i ever want to sell something i have to start making things other people like and not just me.

but seriously whats the fun in that?

0 comments: