BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I have the best idea

EVER!!!

My Birthday is fast aproching, because I am a girly freek I am already thinking about what I am going to be wearing.
I think the choice has been made.
sexy fat elvis.

Ohhh yeaaaa Sexy MS Paint female Elvis is so hott.

Now I just have to grow GIANT balls so I can wear bright white lycra in public. Its funny I could be naked and it would not bother me, but white lycra takes some curage.

Really I think this is just a reason to wear my elvis costume. I have it in my costume box but never had a reason to wear it.
I know what you are thinking A."you have a costume box?what the hell, are you2?" and B."Is there ever a reason to NOT wear an Elvis costuem???"

and my answer is. HEY! dont be an arse. I can have a costume box if I so wish. and funeral. that is the worst thing to wear to a funeral.

0 comments: