BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 8, 2010

sweet!


i have hott v day plans.
by hott i mean something completely different, this is officially my first v day nix a man trying to get in my pants....oh yea and it is greeeeaaat. *sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm*
instead I'm spending the day with my friends Bish supreme! and ATL
were going to go see valentines day. I'm not one for chick flicks (okay lately i have been due to my lack of a boyfriend i want to see ppl in love) but the real reason why i want to see valentines day (open feb 12) is because my boyfriend Taylor lautner is in it.
helloooo smexy.
you know what i need another one of those...you know just to hold me over through valentines day.
oh crap I'm a pedophile now.
so when are the cops going to show up and haul me away. because im ready to go. anyways that's my plans. me BS&ATL stareing at Taylor Lautner for all of three seconds up on the big screen. (so worth it) here are some vday cards to get you through this holiday Loves.


oh god one more!!!!!!!!


oh right that quote is one i stole from the snl scetch with taylor lautner. "when i sawl him take his shirt off in new moon i was like , oh yea i wanna bake cookies on your stomach" (or something very close to that)

0 comments: