BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 8, 2010

im not going to lie.

THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER! oh yea and i did have to yell that at you through your computer. because that is the ONLY way you can really feel the awsome of what is happening below.



is it just me or dose that look comfy?....yea its just me. maybe its because im tierd. but i could so snuggle up with that t-rex.then afterwards i would put a saddle on it and ride it to school. because honestly that would be a world and half better than whats going on with me right now.
my lovely gas guzzleing,global warming induceing , luxury (because it can be) ford expedidtions shocks just went all the way out. and im paying dearly.
my insides are now all goopy and tangled up.(im assumeing) because every little bump in the road sends me out of my seat.
i think a t-rex ride would be a hella lot smoother. not to mention when your rideing an extinct beastie you dont have to worry about traffic jams.

0 comments: