BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 18, 2010

late as always

kevin smith my love.
i know your all WHAT!?
i shall tell you a tale of me.
kevin smith,known to the universe as the "clerks guy"
was my very first celeb crush. i watched him on this crazy episode of Degrassi and got all sappy over the dude.

any who now that that sad sad story is over lets continue.
Dude was kicked off south west.
first off. what you doing chillin in coach my man?
i took southwest to Minn. and back and they never kicked my ass off. and im twice your size both ways. i got that damn buckle on though DAMN IT! took all my powerz to do so but that bish clicked...that dose not nessisarily mean i ought to have been alowed to bord. but what the hell. i would like to see them remove me LOL
wow that was pointless... if your a fan of "the clerks guy" i suggest following his ass at www.viewaskew.com


the only thing i hold against Kevin is how he named his offspring. Harley Quinn wich is what i was going to name my future kid but that Bish stole it. way to take away my hopes and dreams dude.



instead i named my daughter Lorelai
wich is a dark haired bueaty, a vikeing siren singing those goofy men to there deaths. awwwwwwww



sadly it is aprently also the name of the Gilmore girls.
shit.


GD IT ALL!!!! if only kevin smith had not stolen Harley Quinn !!!!
what evs. Lorelai is a pretty name Regardless.

0 comments: