BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 29, 2010

Fier? fire???? fiyah!!!

demotivational posters
see more


Today i went to school, pretty effing exciting. by exciting i mean i didn't eat breakfast,my teacher handed out candy bars. im hypoglycemic so that lovely butterfinger skyrocketed my bloodsuger.
lucky me it crashed during math so i was stareing at the Bord feeling high as an effing kite. trying desperately to focus while the white Bord melted off the wall. (yayme)
i ought to be more care full about that stuff...but of course I'm not.
one day they are going to have to cut my feet off because i don't keep my sugar under control. apparently this is supposed to deter me from being all crazy horse about what i eat. but I'm cripple and would be more than happy to have someone cut my leg off at least once a week. i think abusing sugar is just paving the way for my happy no feet future. :) viva la revolution from FEET!

on another note.
#1 i want to play putt putt.
#2 i want to swim
#3 i want someone to buy some paintings so i can stop being poor.

is this so much to ask?

0 comments: