BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 17, 2010

hello depression my old friend.

what you see:
happy chipper and completly insane girl

what is happening:
fuck all! earthquakes, volcanos,tornados, apocolyptic feelings.

some people just have life a little harder than the rest.
thats a solid fact. likewise i think alot of people would catagorize there life as "shite" or "mucho difficult"

but i happen to be ahead of the game. i take all those crappy feelings, the stuff that make me want to roll into a fetal possition and never come out. and arm myself with a HUGE stick.
now with this stick i beat the liveing shite out of my feelings and stuff there batterd remains into a very small box in my subconsious.

yay!

iv been told this is not exacly what the profesionals might call "healty" but really who is going to be supprised with my mind finaly snaps?
...
is anyone even going to notice that im extra crazy??
hummmm

0 comments: