BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 24, 2010

time refuses to move.

im waiting Oh so nicely for time to start going again.
at 2 something im going in for another ultrasound and a thrid opinion on my lumpy boob. blargh
all the doctors are willing to tell me is "dont worry" and i of course laugh and say "im really not worried" and they give me a look like im insane.
dude...do you want me to worry or not? i a sea of calm over here but your creeping me out.
my breast surgen guy keeps randomely looking at me and going "god..your so young"
wtf surgen guy??? get a grip yo!

anywho....waiting....blargh...
im no good a waiting.

if the clock would tick just a few min i can call the hospital.
my daughter is going in for surgery tomorrow and i have to set everything up with the hospital today, but i can only call in a couple hour period.
so again...im waiting
today has been a whirlwind of doctors apointmens mostly for me, but also for my dog who has a broken leg.

just fyi tiny dogs in tiny casts are ADRORABUL!!!!

omfg! the clock started moveing!!! okay im off to make phonecalls.then off into the wild to get my boob felt up by a bunch of doctors. more men have touched my breast in the past few days than in the past month. nevermind most of them have that cranky serious "hummmm" face on.
Ill take what i can get!

*spaz*

0 comments: