BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 20, 2010

wowzers

this is my 131st post that no on will read. woah!
im kinda proud of myself for continuing to write even though people seem to avoid my blog like the plague.
is it because i say bish instead of bitch?
because i can start cussing like a sailor if you want...
i just....*sob*...i just want your approval Internet!

just kidding. i hate you.
you smell
also i slept with your girlfriend. YOU HEARD ME! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!

anyways this post is actually not about my lack of Internet popularity (shocking i know)
instead this is a musing

how is it anyone sleeps with me? not in the "lets get it on" way, i know how that works. i watched the informational film in Jr.High.
*sings* "whhhen a mannnn loves a woman,cant keep his mind on nothin' else"

sometimes guys sleep in my bed (SHOCKING) and i cant help but wonder how they manage to escape with so few bruises.
I snore,and a talk in my sleep (which is not as sexy as midnight sun tries to make it out to be) but more importantly i kick , roll , and wiggle. my cats insist on sleeping on the end of my bed. and EVERY single night i kick them in the face and they go flying into the darkness.
poor guys who share my bed. i cant imagine what they must go through!!!!

....its way early in the morning. I'm waiting for this vid of mine to upload to youtube so i can go to sleep but its taking foooreeevvveerrr.
Yes all those extra letters were necessary. what are you trying to say? that I'm wasting the Internets resources for my own sick purposes? well i don't have a retort to that really, other than to say YOUR CRAZY. the Internet gave me all these extra letters FOR FREE...also apparently the Internet gave me unlimited access to THE CAPS KEY. OHH YEA BABY! ITS LIKE I'M YELLING RIGHT INTO YOUR EYEBALLS!

oh that sounds like a terrible thing.

ill stop now. because I'm pretty sure iv finally gone insane.


gnome.

0 comments: