BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Confidence,Now In Wig Form



I have a very short list of blogs that I HAVE TO READ every day and the bloggess is one of them. Very often her posts make me laugh out loud. but for real yall, not just the lol ppl usually say but you know they are totally not Laughing out loud.
Fakers
mine is the kind of LOL that makes the other people in the silent room you happen to be cohabiting with them turn to you like your face just fell off.

generally I hate getting the. "Wtf? Did your face just implode?" Look. But when reading the Bloggess I could care less.

anyways she has introduced me to the concept of confidence wigs.
and I have to say prior to this revelation I was just wearing a wig every now an them because....okay i don't have a because
it was just a thing I did sometimes.
but now I have a legitimate reason.

"whats that on your head??!"
"CONFIDENCE YOU ASS HOLE!"

0 comments: