BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

so young

The date has been set.
August the 11th I go in for my Biopsy.
Oh Mr.Lump your about to meet your maker.
which dosent really make any seance because I guess tecnicly im its maker.
:/ whatever man! DONT QUESTION ME!!!!
Anyways the biopsy seems to be the way to go.
if for nothing else to make us all feel better. Iv been told the chance that its Cancer is 1% in people as young as I.
He repeated this a few times. throughout my last apointemt he kept randomly saying "gosh...your just so young" ...thanks doc, that makes me feel worlds better :)

It looks ugly at this point. Thats all i can really say.

i was also warned that this surgery can miss shape my boob.
he said it to me like i was going to go "hey yea no...ill just keep this whatever it is in my boob because a wonkey boob!!! *gasp* I WILL HAVE NONE OF THAT!"

nice breasts are highly over rated.

0 comments: