BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 5, 2010

huh...

now hears the funny part.

Wednesday I'm getting my Biopsy.

I don't want to tell anyone because I don't want anyone to worry.
buuuut now I'm sad that I have no one to worry with me.
I'm a loan worrier right now.

I feel that everything is going to be fine and it wont be cancer.
come on its 1% chance. I don't care how ugly it looks , that's some good odds for me.
But there is going to be that WHATIF running through my head like a kid on crack for the next few days and I want someone to tell me its going to be okay.
Moms a bad canadit for that. I don't think she wants to tell me its going to be okay if we really don't know.
If that makes any sense.

I'm finding myself wearing lower cut things these past few days...okay these past few months I'v been worrying.
Everyone must think iv suddenly take a career move to be a hooker.

Its been making me feel better to peek down at them and see they look no different from any other boob. (if not a bit smaller)


i just watched a vid online about biopsies. it says that 4 out of 5 times it comes back fine.
im happy with this.

0 comments: