BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Why my kid is going to hate me.

Recently in the store we got some child development books from the 1920s,And while they are very interesting. They are also horrific.
How do you stop a kid from sucking there thumb at night? YOU TIE THERE ARMS TO THERE SIDES.
Yeaaa.
And they thought that was a greeeeeat idea. True they sure as shite wont suck there thumb anymore, but they also will have a new affinity for BDSM.
>_<

But this all got me thinking. When my kid is my age. Will she look back on her child hood and say “what on earth where you thinking?”
Short answer YES
I think its safe to say when I explain that on multiple mornings when I was too lazy to make eggs for breakfast I fed her pop tarts…

Future kid: “what in the good god is a poptart?”

Well its basically candy…



FK:WHAT?

Wrapped in bread



FK: Sweet baby jebus

With icing on top.


FK: Why do you hate me?

Also.


FK: Noooo

Yes.

0 comments: