BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 18, 2010

make it stop!

i read this online the other day and cant stop singing it.
Spider Bear, Spider Bear
Does whatever a spider bear dares
Spins a web, huge in size
Catches Salmon just like flies
Look out! Here comes the Spider-bear.



holy sh*t, this is going to visit me in my dreams,and not in the awwww its a spider bear lets cuddle. more of a "WERE ALL GOING TO DIE!" though if the song is anything to go by i think he only eats salmon. as i am not a fish (or am i?) i think im okay.




In other news ,my moms on twitter now, and i cant get over how friggin weird it is. worse yet she is following Sesame street on the Twit, so im getting updates about the happenings of Grover, and Cookie monster a few times aday. and im LOVEING IT!

"Grover: I had a cute little shadow, but when a cloud covered the sun my shadow went away. Conclusion: shadows are afraid of clouds!"



:)

0 comments: