BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 18, 2010

time to do something dirty!


its pretty clear that im a Shitty blogger, my brain is all frazzled and i write in incomplete thoughts. Regardless people are very very very slowly following me. thats a lie. i know a few lazy bastards that follow me but dont sign up for an account. (peraps because they suck).
just so everyone is clear. i dont belive that any of you actually exist. I just assume its some crazy computer glitch thats makeing you show up on my little {people who are follwoing you}either that or you all live in Nigera.
...i just had to go look up where Nigera is. thanks alot Nigerians, you made me have to learn.


ANYWAYS Time for the Orgy!!!




Aww, disapointing. for the record this is one of the very first things that came up when i typed "five person orgy" into google. I'm not sure what i was expecting, but this was not it.
Forget it.


now is the time when we DRINK! *who needs livers? not me thats for sure*

0 comments: