BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 19, 2010

Sandra Bullock is batheing in Brillo pads


im sure you rem Sandra, she just won an Oscar for the fan-tab-ulous job she did in Blind Side. shes at the hight of her carrer and is experianceing one of the great highs in an actors life (yay for winning) plus she is Hawt. sure its girl next door but still very good looking. and she is a nice person! i know WTF?!?!?
she (is?) married to this guy. a one Mr.Jesse James... not a bad looking fellow if you ask me. And i used to like him, watched his show all the time and generaly thought he was a good looking guy. any ways that was all befor this.
jebus Jesse could you have boned a bigger skank?

Cuz im thinking NO.
more so you bannged her with no condom, putting your wife in danger.
who dose that? you thats who.(*ew*)
Michelle "Bombshell" McGee is apernently a Nazi as reported by TMZ and naked alot. (every pic i have ever seen of her she is topless)
Jesse released this statement to the press a few days ago (im lazy at reporting shit. what do you Nigerians care?)


The vast majority of the allegations reported are untrue and unfounded. Beyond that, I will not dignify these private matters with any further public comment.
"There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me. It's because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way.
"This has caused my wife and kids pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension and I am extremely saddened to have brought this on them. I am truly very sorry for the grief I have caused them. I hope one day they can find it in their hearts to forgive me."


lets see the vast majority of the allegations is that you Banged Michelle "bombshell" STD McGee up there. you saying you hope your wife and kids might one day forgive you makes me think you Deffinetly did bang her..otherwise whats to forgive???
oooo My Logic is sound.
(for like the fist time ever in the history of man)
Dude your wife is so hot. why would you screw it up?

0 comments: